 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 368
Re: Part List ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 01:03:47 GMT

"Ralph Döring" wrote:

Hello,

I´m new to ldraw and ledit and just getting started. Program is working
excellent but I´ve one question:
Is there a part-list like the gifs at
http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/official1.html
that shows all parts and numbers, so I can make a printout ? Working with a
partlist-handbook seems easier for me. I looked in the FAQ and other sites but
either I didn´t find it or my english-knowledge was to bad.

Any help would be very welcome. Thank you,

Ralph Döring

Try mine.  It'll be at http://www.calpoly.edu/~wsayreli/lego.html for a couple
more weeks.  But beware: I've noticed that some of the numbers don't always line
up after you've unzipped it.
--
Patrick Sayre-Little             | "hE's gOnE mAd, mAd I tEll yOU!!"
wsayreli@calpoly.edu             |     -me ...I think