 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3656
Re: New Part Window Canopy with Ice Planet Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:43:58 GMT

Damien Guichard wrote:
Thanks for your Ice Planet effort.
Great parts that help the Ice Planet contest.
I also noticed that interior slope quad has been corrected.
It was misaligned in your previous 4474 dat post.

Yes, I noticed this but it was to late, because it was posted.
The patterned part is at the tracker, the other I sended to Steve
for updating the tracker.

CU Bernd

PS: I'm working at the heads