 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3634
Re: New Part: 3596P90.dat - Flag on Flagpole with Classic Space Logo Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 14:01:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:

hi folks,

I'll submit the part to the pt as soon as someone gives me a superhint for the following problem:

as you can see on this pic. http://space.tin.it/io/wtschage/Flag.jpg the original sticker in the 6970 Beta-1 Command Base is kept in
a dark blue. it's definitely not the original ldraw colour 1, it's much darker. now, what colour number shall I use? the rgb is
something like R 15, G 27, B 74 or nearby, 'cos there are various shades.

I'd suggest color 272 (blue + black).  Notice that this is a dithered
color, and so needs to go in a subfile. :\

Steve