 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3597
  Re: Work-in-progress improved minifig arm

Wow- that's beautiful! I'm very glad to see this- I didn't really *want* to do the part myself, but it seemed to need doing. I'll try fiddling with it in various positions. It's great to have a center of rotation that actually works. Are you (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Work-in-progress improved minifig arm

(...) Thanks (and thanks to others who commented, too), I'll continue with the more difficult sections. The new arm part is orientated with its axis of rotation at y=0, z=0, so to test in different positions you'll need to rotate the new part about (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)