 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3564
  Re: Baseplates with pattern

(...) Hi all, I know this problem and I think the solutions could be: 1) You take the color which covers the most of the stud. 2) We need to make a half (resp. quarter) stud that could be colored in different colors. Let me know, what you think (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Baseplates with pattern

(...) Unless the color makes up 95%+ of the stud, I don't think this would be a good approach. (...) I don't think LEGO's pattern will cooperate with us to make neat sections of studs. So I don't think this approach would really work. Also, thinking (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Baseplates with pattern

(...) So, what do you think we should do? Several subparts for every new pattern? CU Bernd (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Baseplates with pattern

(...) Not unless the subparts would be used multiple times within the part file. Just put the code for the painted studs in the part file. Steve (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)