 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 352
  Re: [newpart]: 4728 Plant Flower

(...) I see no wrapped lines, nor holes. Is it your newsreader which automatically wrapps it?. Or Notepad, or whatever you use? (...) No, I just can't stay away. :o) And somehow, I can concentrate better when I take long breaks and have no time (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [newpart]: 4728 Plant Flower

(...) Sorry, now I see them. It must have been my Netscape that wrapped the longest lines, because the original file is ok. /Tore (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [newpart]: 4728 Plant Flower

(...) wrapps (...) lines, (...) I assumed your original file was ok, and that it was a newsreader problem. I forget to change my line width all the time; I really do wish there was a good technical way to solve this. Actually, there is--posting (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)