 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3513
Re: panel with round windows (for 10020) updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:52:03 GMT

Hi all,

I updated he Santa Fe windows.  It now has the silver (LDrwa chrome) and
black borders. They are a bit out of proportion but it looks beautilful.
Look at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=150561

Jeroen

I would suggest using ndiscs and ring primitives. Also you may want to make use
of the 4864S subpart that is the panel 1X2X2 without front face.