 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3502
Re: PT, part 2039 lamppost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 07:09:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ross Crawford writes:
My two lampposts have small holes near the top, which aren't modelled in the
current PT version
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2039.dat. They don't look
like they're there (or big enough) for anything to be connected, so I'm not
sure if they should be included in the part or not.

What does anyone think?

ROSCO
I did have some (offline, I believe) discussion with other authors at the
time I made this, and came to the conclusion that this hole is not functional.

Chris