 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3461
New Part: 30621.dat - Brick 12 x 2 with lots of stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Here's a part from the very popular ;o) Jack Stone set #4604.
I will not have that much time to work on it in the near future. Anybody is
free to finish it.

Never mind, I did it anyway.
So, what are we going to call it?

http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/parts/30621.dat