 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3459
    New Part: Tile 2 x 2 with Pirate Map Pattern —Andrew Westrate
   Here's another piece from the Pirates line not yet in LDraw. Let me know what you think. I'm not sure about the color of the water; In MLCad, the light blue seems to dark, but the cyan seems too, well, cyan. Andy 0 Tile 2 x 2 with Pirate Map Pattern (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New Part: Tile 2 x 2 with Pirate Map Pattern —Bernd Broich
    "Andrew Westrate" <loewe_29@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GtF1FA.Kus@lugnet.com... (...) Try color 409 insted of 11 'cyan' - I don't know which programs are using this, but MLCad and LDView do. Please make this part without bmp2dat, I know (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)