 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3452
  Re: Restrictions on color use in parts and subparts

Hello Damien, (...) materials. It IS written down in the reviewers FAQ. Play well Carsten (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Restrictions on color use in parts and subparts

(...) Huh? It is? Where? I know there's some writeup about dithered colors, but I believe Damien is thinking of the 'extended colors', the color codes between 17 and 26 (excluding 24) that are defined in the LDraw.org color reference. The extended (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Restrictions on color use in parts and subparts

(...) (this is an old thread) Is this still true? I've found some part in the 2002-04 update that use color 19 (see 973p39.dat). Where's the reviewers FAQ that you mentioned earlier? Leonardo (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Restrictions on color use in parts and subparts

(...) There's already a fix for this posted to the PT, but yes colors above 16 should not be used for Quads, Triangles, or Lines only Type 1 lines (Subparts). (...) It's under the Parts Tracker Reference. Here's the link: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)