 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3446
    Re: Subfiles - Question —Dave Schuler
   (...) That's been my view as well. In addition, is disk space usage really a factor? I mean, I have a small (3 gig) hard drive, and my whole LDraw file set takes up only a couple megs. For someone with a less archaic system than mine, the storage (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Subfiles - Question —Steve Bliss
   (...) There's still download time, which continues to be an issue for many people. Smaller files = faster download. Fight Software Bloat! (says he, writing on a Win2K system). Steve (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)