 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3402
Re: 2618.dat Auqanaut Bubble Base (Final, I Hope)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 11:30:27 GMT

Hello Orion!

After 2 weeks of tweaking I think I am finally ready to release my part. • As
this is my first part, please let me know if I made any part authoring
no-no's or if you have any improvements to suggest.  Thanks

Amazing part! I don't know if this is your first part but it looks very good
and i bet it was some hard work!

Two things i noticed.

- Some missing lines at the egdes of the four half-button prints (bottom of
part)
- Check you part with L3P. There are like a dozen errors. Should be easy to
fix too. (In LDDesignpad (www.m8laune.de) there is a function to check the
part with L3P and show the errors in a list. On doubleclicking the error you
will jump to the location in the .dat file).)

Play well

Carsten