 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3347
Re: 41765, "Wedge 2x6 Inverted Left" - finished!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:34:04 GMT

You can get the files here:
"http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/41765.dat"
"http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s/41765s01.dat"

As soon as this part is OK'd, I'll post the right-hand version.

Also, I'm still working on the non-inverted part (I'm about 90% done).
And, I've got the two canopy pieces that go with these (from an
Alpha Team "Mutant Squid"), so I'll eventually do those two as well.

Please LMKWYT!  ;-)  Thanks,
Franklin