 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 332
  Re: final version of the baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp

(...) Jonathan, Does "I hope they have all been fixed" mean: (a) you're uncertain whether you have actually fixed the problems that people pointed out to you; or (b) you're hoping other people will continue to do your work for you, and point out (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: final version of the baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp

i am saying that i have fixed every single problem that i can find with the piece including the ones pointed out to me. the only known issue with the piece is the rounded edged and i have been told that i do not have to do those (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)