 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3307
    Re: 2865.dat - 9V straight track re-release —Ahui Herrera
   Finaly our 9V TRAIN TRACK PARTS SAVIOR has arrived! Thank you... Thank you... for making this and the upcoming parts... Will we be since the curved and switch points in the near future? Please oh please.... AHui (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: 2865.dat - 9V straight track re-release —Ludo Soete
   (...) Hello, Don't expect too much, i have no idea on how i should create the curved track! I'd like to, but don't know how to start on it. So this problem occurs also on the points. If someone can help me, let me know. But even then, don't expect (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)