 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3295
Re: Any minifig hair pieces available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:56:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Brad Hamilton writes:
I think I asked about this about a year ago and nobody had done it due to
the difficulty?  Has anyone done it since then?

I would be happy with a less-than-perfect version of a hair piece.

The regular male hair was released as part 3901 in update 2001-01.

It's not perfect, but usable, IMHO. The others are _more_ difficult.

Chris