 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3290
    Help! Parts request. —Mark Nelson
   Greetings, all. I'm planning on making an animated Lego movie soon, but I realised that I don't have the head required to make the main character! If somebody could make the head shown in the following picture, it would be greatly appreciated! (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)