 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 329
    UN-Official Part: Technic Pneumatic Airtank —Fredrik Glöckner
   Hi, I have just completed the Technic Pneumatic Airtank. It is centered in the origin, and rotated along the X-axis. The part isn't perfect. E.g. the position of the "nozzles" is quite hard to figure out even when holding the tank in my hands, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: UN-Official Part: Technic Pneumatic Airtank —Jonathan Wilson
     looks great. now we need the t-junction and valve (i have mock-ups of the cyklinders) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: UN-Official Part: Technic Pneumatic Airtank —Fredrik Glöckner
   Since posting this part, I have discovered two errors in the file: In line number 557, there was a line with a zero and nothing more. This line has been removed. L3P complained about "singular matrix" in the lines containing the "1-4RIN10.DAT" (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)