 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3285
  road baseplate errors

I have found errors on all road baseplates. The green line should be 12LDU (but is 16LDU), the white line should be 10LDU (but is 12LDU), and the gap between the green line and the rest of the plate should be 4LDU (but varies from 10 to 20 LDU). (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: road baseplate errors

(...) About bloody time that someone posted this, I was going to post it my shelf but I'm too lazy. Someone better fix this or else. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)