 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3103
  Monorail and other parts

Hi all, I have submitted my parts, without the currently Panels. I hope that helps to give the Monorail parts to more people. BTW the horse only needs a tail to be complete. /CU Bernd (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Monorail and other parts

(...) I will review them. (...) I guess the horse is 3-parts: Congratulations!! Congratulations!! Congratulations!! Damien (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Monorail and other parts

(...) Hurray ;-) I was about to ask the admins whether they scan the newsgroup for new parts or they wait for the authors to submit the parts them- selves, but you solved that particular problem ;-) Regards, Hakan (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Monorail and other parts

(...) I do scan the newsgroups, but parts are not harvested from LUGNET for LDraw. Parts must be submitted to ldraw.org to be considered for release. Steve (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)