 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3077
  Re: New Part: dome.dat (and a part authoring tool idea)

(...) Well, now that you mention it, there are a few more missing type 5 lines around the top of the upper dome and the bottom of the lower dome. I wish there were better tools around to examine the lines. I've been experimenting with some new (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Part: dome.dat (and a part authoring tool idea)

(...) You can see the missing upper dome lines here. (URL) there seem to be some type 2 lines that should perhaps be type 5 lines on the undersides of some of the technic pin sockets? You can see a few on the top left part of the picture. Don (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Part: dome.dat (and a part authoring tool idea)  [DAT]

(...) Thanks for the thorough review. I think I finally fixed all of the type 2 and type 5 lines. Please let me know if you see any other problems. If you get a chance, please take a look at some of my other parts at: (URL) Technic Dome 6 x 6 x 5 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Part: dome.dat (and a part authoring tool idea)

Don Heyse wrote... (...) What a brilliant idea. I think I'll add an option to render the solids in background color without shading. I agree the effect would be the same, and it requires less coding right away rather than traversing the tree twice. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)