 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3048
Re: Part Tracker user id request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Damien Guichard writes:
I wish my modest parts appear in the part tracker, where I would get more
criticism. Until once design is enough. My first motivation for creating
parts is waiting them is way too long. I face the collection effect: most of
the parts I need are already there, but the ones that aren't take too long
to come. And now, I can create the simplest ones. I admit that
officialization is not really my concern, most unofficial parts are better
quality than some official ones.

Could I have a tracker user id anyway ?

Yes, you definitely can.  I'll follow up with you in email.

Steve