 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3005
  New here - wheres the old 4,5 volt motor ?

I'm looking for the old 4,5 volt motor ( the big one that's mainly used for trains ) see kit no 0120 ! is there a part defined for that (I've really tried to find it before I ask here ) /Per-Eric (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New here - wheres the old 4,5 volt motor ?

(...) I don't think anyone's done that one yet. I'd be happy to be wrong, though. Steve (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)