 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2944
Re: New Part : 3314.dat - Excavator Arm 2 x 6 x 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Damien Guichard writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
Here is the small excavator arm - I kept the same orientation as 828, but set
the origin to match the bucket. All comments welcome.

Someone just requested the bucket and its arm. You are so quick. I can't
believe it's true.
Do you retain your unofficial parts until demand ?

No - these were authored from scratch. Like Jason, I was amazed (or even
embarressed) that they didn't exist.

Are you the lamp's genie that can satisfy any part ?

No - I need to have the part, the time and motivation. This was just a good
week - some days the visualisation comes easier than others. Generally
rectilinear parts are several degrees of magnitude easier that curved parts.
Hence the slow progress on minifig hats, hair, etc.

Or do you satisfy only 3 parts and then disappear ?

The success of the requestor depends on just how they rub the lamp - the
gentle touch is often best.

Many thanks, dear Chris,

Damien

Chris