 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2940
    New Part : x784.dat - Excavator Bucket 2 x 4 —Chris Dee
   Here is the small excavator bucket. I have kept the same orientation as 3433.dat, but made the origin at the pivot point. Please let me know what you think. Note that temporary number x784 was previously used for the exhaust pipe part, for which the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)