 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2911
  Error in Part 2619  [DAT]

I have found an error in my part 2619 the Monorail Motor Box. Here is the corrected one. Please replace them in your DAT-Directory Thanks /CU Bernd 0 Monorail Motor Box 0 Name: 2619.dat 0 Author: Bernd Broich 0 Unofficial Element 0 ROTATION CENTER 0 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)