 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2857
  30346c01 'Light Brick 4 x 12 x 2 Complete Assembly' Mock-up  [DAT]

I couldn't find this part anywhere, so I decided to make it. This is a mock-up. I've got a better part that I'm still working on but I figured I'd post it in case someone else went looking for it. 0 Untitled 0 Name: 30346c01.dat 0 Author: Jason S. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)