 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2834
Re: Strange rendering of #3046 in MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 02:57:19 GMT

I think you may have some bad DAT files - the two specific pieces (3046, 3066)
renders ok in my MLCad:

Mark C.

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jaco van der Molen writes:
I have noticed this specific problem myself, but never gave it any
attention, because like you say it is only visible from the side. It is
the same with many (inverted) slope bricks like 4287, 3747, and so on.
See http://ucoms.novice.nl/lego/mlcadSlopes.gif

Jaco

Andy Lynch wrote:

Now that you mention it, there is also a problem with part #3660 (Slope
Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted
), but only when viewed from the side.

Here is a snapshot:
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/temp/mlcad3660.jpg