 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2820
  Slope Brick 45 2 x 1 Without Center Stud  [DAT]

I had the need for a Slope Brick 45 2 x 1 Without Center Stud in a model, so I created it by removing the center stud. This is rather simple, but I thought I'd post it anyway... What would be the correct partnumber? I have named it 3040b. 0 Slope (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)