 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2811
Re: Anybody up to the lego soccer ball?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 15:55:43 GMT

Mark,

     I am not possitive, but I think someone made the soccer ball.  I have
just reinstalled my OS (windows2k :) and as soon as I can get MLCad back up
I will check for it and sent it to you if you want.  Email me if you want to.

Regards,

Scott

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mark Kennedy writes:
I know this part would be a realy challenge, but you could probably divide it
up into a lot of similar subparts. still calculating all those angles will
probably be realy tough.