 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2802
    Technic Pneumatic Tube Example file —Fredrik Glöckner
   Here's an example file which illustrates the two pneumatic tube elements I posted. The segment file was done by Jaco van der Molen, and inspired me to do this. The curved tubing between the two air tanks was composed using LDraw-mode. Fredrik 0 FILE (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)