 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2773
    Re: Some new parts —Marc Klein
   (...) Yes, I plan to modelise this parts. Stand waiting. (Not so long I hope) What do you (and other people) think about the Micro scout ? Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Some new parts —Ronald Scott Moody
   Marc, I think you did an incredible job on a very very difficult part! I especially like that you thought to make both colors of it. Oh, the tyre is great. You don't know how many hours I put into trying to figure out how to do that thing. Glad I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)