 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2765
2764  |  2766
Subject:
Some new parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:34:32 GMT

I have modelised a few parts during my holidays. As usual, I used Solidworks, my tool stl2dat, and a few manual editing
with MLCad.
The files will follow in the group. They can also be downloaded from my site in zip format.
http://marc.klein.free.fr/parts.html

Here's the list of parts I have modelised :

Technic Turntable 3 x 5 x 1 (in Droid Developper Kit)
Technic Liftarm 1 x 9 x 2 1/2 (Used as suspension arm in Silver Champion)
Micro Scout. The two complete assembly for Droid Developper Kit and Dark Side Developper Kit exist.
32439 Technic Disc 5 x 5 (slizer wheel) 32439.zip

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.