 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2763
    Silver low profile technic hubs —Adrian Drake
   Has anyone modeled the large low-profile technic hubs, such as the back wheel from the <set:8417> Mag Wheel Master? Also, what color is that silver in ldraw? Thanks Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Silver low profile technic hubs —Ronald Scott Moody
     I don't know of any source for the parts. I would like to have them also. But, the color code for Silver Chrome, is 503. Now, this will be shinny in POV, not matte like the actual part. Later, Scott (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Silver low profile technic hubs —Louis Raymond
   (...) Hi, If you still need this wheel and tyre, i did them in solidworks format, but since i miss the knowledge to turn them in .Dat i've sent the 2 files to marc klein, he should be able to post them soon. Regards. Louis Raymond (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)