 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2759
    How do I use MAYA or any other modelling program to create parts for MLCAD? —Remko Roodselaar
   Hi, can anybody tell me how I can exchange files from different 3D modelling software to use as DAT files in MLCAD? Or where can I read about creating parts myself? Many thanks, Remko (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)