 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2754
  Lego Creator

I have some questions about the official LEGO Programs 1) Does anybody has the LEGO Creator program? 2) If so, than in what file-format are the pieces in this program? Thanks / Bernd (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Lego Creator

Hi, (...) Yes, I have it. (...) The pieces, and the models (including. complete saved worlds) are in an modified Superscape File Format. (...) Your welcome, Stephan "Womble" Knecht (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)