 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2709
Re: Helmet DAT file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Nick Randal writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Nick Randal writes:
Like I said, I am building a mech.  READ what's in front of you.
Anyway, this is the last time I knowledge a sarcastic asswipe such as you.
Stop trying to sound intelligent to make yourself feel good.
This is not the first time you come off thinking you are better than
others so let me take this opportunity to tell you that all the good
creations you do mean nothing when you treat people like crap.
On that note go kill yourself.  I will ignore any more posts coming from you.
Nick Randal, over and out and piss off, and sit on it!

One more thing.  If you would have just been nice about it and said it
explained things in a more civilized manner old this needless rambling
would have been unnecesary and I would have just thanked you; but you
had to be your usual nasty self.  I will not take that crap from
someone like you.

Whoa.  Take a chill, go read the TOS again, and consider cleaning up your
attitude.  Mladen did come on a bit strongly, but dang man, you've really
exposed your inner child with this tantrum.

Cheers,
- jsproat