 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2696
    Cone update. . . —Ronald Scott Moody
   I just noticed that there is not a 2 x 2 x 2 cone with a solid stud in the parts manifest. So, I took 3942 that Paul Easter updated and just changed the stud2a.dat to stud.dat. Simple enough. I do not, however, know the part number. I could not find (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)