 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2695
Re: New Part: 70961 - Bumper 2 x 4 Rubber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ryan Haley writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
Here is the 2x4 rubber bumper from set 8824. I guess I oughta try and take a
look at the 1x4 holder brick and the corner versions too.

Chris

What am I supposed to do with all that?  Please help!!

Copy eveything from the

0 Bumper 2 x 4 Rubber

to the final

0

into a file called 70961.dat

Or if you are on the web interface click on the [DAT] and save file.

It's still unofficial so not recommended to store in your LDRAW/Parts
directory.

Chris