 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2674
Re: tricycle part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 04:53:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Daniel Staudt writes:
i seem to be unable to find a dat file for the lego tri-cycle.
has one been made?

Is this what you are looking for?

http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c2.gif

Updated Part - 30187 Bike 3 Wheel Motorcycle Body
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2187
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187.gif
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187pov.jpg

Updated Part - 30187c01 Bike 3 Wheel Motorcycle Shortcut (Was 30187c1)
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2191
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c0.gif
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c1.gif
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c1pov.jpg

New Part - 30187c02 Bike 3 Wheel Motorcycle Minifig shortcut
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2192
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c3.gif
(Ignore the c3 on the end of the file name, It was originally shortcut #3)

New Part - 30187c03 Bike 3 Wheel Motorcycle with Rider Shortcut
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2193
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c2.gif
(Ignore the c2 on the end of the file name, It was originally shortcut #2)

Updated Part - 30188 Bike 3 Wheel Motorcycle Base
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2188
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30188.gif
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30188pov.jpg

Updated Part - 30189 Bike 3 Wheel Motorcycle Handlebars
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2189
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30189.gif
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30189pov.jpg

Updated Part - 30189c01 Bike 3 Wheel Motorcycle Handlebars Shortcut (Was
30189c1)
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2190
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c1.gif

New Part - 30190 Wheel Centre Wide with Stub Axles
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2022
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm#30190

- or - you can go to my finished parts web page and get all the parts at once.
For a quick view of these parts, click on this link;
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm#30190
(It may be slow, I'm getting too many pictures there...)

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c01.zip
if that doesn't work, try this one;
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/30187c01.zip

Enjoy!