 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2670
Re: Part looked weird. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, rmoody wrote:

I was looking for the parts that came on the Sopwith Camel.  Well, while
looking at 6205 the Tile 6 x  16 with Studs on Edges, I noticed all the
stud4.dat subparts were too low.  I fixed that, but I don't know if my
observations were correct.  Anyway, here's the "fixed" part.

Yikes!  That's a bad mistake.  Thanks for supplying the fix.

You should be sure to forward this to parts@ldraw.org.

0 Author: Unknown, Modified by Ronald Scott Moody <RonaldScottMoody@netscape.net>

You can safely assume that any uncredited part was created by James
Jessiman.

Steve
Christopher! have you backed up your data?