 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2629
2628  |  2630
Subject:
Arctic wall .dat file. Does it exist anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 03:05:03 GMT

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting to these groups, but I am searching for a
MLCAD part file for the arctic style walls that have the window in them.
They come in blue and light grey in the arctic sets, and I would like to use
them in my MLCAD projects.  Also, I am a brand spankin' new user of MLCAD,
so please would somebody correct me:  .dat files can be used iwth MLCAD,
right?  If not, instruction as to the correct direction I should go in
obtaining the desired file would be much appreciated.

Best!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.