 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2606
  RE: "Medifig" - New scaling for minifig parts

(...) Wow, that's creepy looking! It would work fairly well with some of my vehicle designs, however. As much as I dislike the juniorized Creator figs, I wonder if they aren't more to scale than minifigs... --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: "Medifig" - New scaling for minifig parts

(...) Feel free to use this file or modify it as desired. As long as it's not too "creepy" for you ;). What are these juniorized "Creator" figs? Are they on file for viewing somewhere? Thanx for the feedback, Dirtman (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: "Medifig" - New scaling for minifig parts

This one maybe? (She's called Tina, but she looks more like Pippi Longstocking to me...) (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)