 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2590
    Another rev to the Explorien Logo —Steve Bliss
   Just to prove I haven't been idling, here's another version of the Explorien symbol-and-planet logo. This one is an odd size (approx 10 times bigger than the logo on the 2x2 tile), and is in MPD form. I used a scanned image as the basis, putting it (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Another rev to the Explorien Logo —James Jackson
   Steve, I took a look at it and enjoyed the work that was put into this pattern. See if you can put it on a minifig torso (after changing the light blue to light gray, of course), so that we will at least have one of the 3 Explorien torsoes. James J. (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)