 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2579
  Re: Old 1 x 1 round brick?

Well, there is 3062-old.dat that is very similar to yours. It is a little larger in diameter than yours. It is part of the official LCad update from 97-01. (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Old 1 x 1 round brick?

(...) Oops! My fubar! I told you the part was enormously complex! As it turns out, I was basing my DAT on the existing 3062b data, but I used the smaller, bottom cylinder as the basis for mine. The piece I'm looking for is indeed the one you (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)