 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2562
Re: Has anyone made 30373?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:58:10 GMT

I have an unofficial 30373 from Steve Bliss - maybe you could try asking him
for a copy? I think this is one of the parts that has been waiting for a
long time for the next official update (please, don't start replying to this
with arguments about updates, I've just finished reading the really long
thread on this and although I'm waiting for an update too I know that Steve
is working on a new system to handle this and that Tim and the others are
trying to sort something out, but like most of us they have lives outside of
LUGNET).

Dan