 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2533
    New Part Variant : 4085C - Plate 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical - Type 3 —Chris Dee
   For those of you who want more accuracy in your renditions, I have created the three different versions of this part. The existing 4085.dat is closest to the current version, but I think I have improved this as 4085c.dat. Here is the third (current) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)