 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2513
Re: liftarm 3 X 5 , number UNKNOWN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:32:23 GMT

You did a great job Mark.  But, this part has already been made.  It is part
number 153 and part of the Official LCAD Part - 2000-02 Update.  But, keep up
the great work!!!

Later,

Scott

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mark Kennedy writes:
And now for the part its self, the 3 X 5 X 1 liftarm. I don't know the part
number of it, but here it is. If anybody spots any errors please inform me so I
can fix them.