 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2510
Re: Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:11:08 GMT

You know that you can use circular edges, cylinders and discs, and scale
them by one coordinate to obtain elipse-like objects?  I dunno if this
helps?

Fredrik,
  Well, I just firgured out how to use the circular pieces, but I don't know
how to get them to make elipse-like objects.  I need to lern how to do that
though.  I figure I will just have to experiment some.  Unless you know of a
tutorial for it :).

Regards,

Scott